We are an InfraGard community of cybersecurity-focused professionals in the Commercial Facilities sector. Welcome!
What does the Commercial Facilities Cyber Working Group do?
We use a listserver to share cyber threat information and resources. We host occasional webinars focused on a specific cyber threat, training topic, best practice, or threat mitigation solution. We use this portal to archive listserver postings, to store webinar recordings and relevant intelligence products, and to form smaller informal discussion groups.
Who can join?
Anyone who can meet all of these criteria is welcome to apply to the CCWG:
- is a current InfraGard member or has an application pending with the local InfraGard chapter
- works in cybersecurity for an organization in the Commercial Facilities Sector, or handles cybersecurity for a physical facility
- is at least partially responsible for cyber threat, risk, governance, or compliance issues
- is in a position to access and potentially share threat information and/or cybersecurity best practices
- does not have a role that is primarily focused on business development or sales of products or services
How do I join?
Click the Registration link below and complete the form. Please allow up to 72 hours for administrators to review your information. Consider whitelisting the domain of epicplatform.com so you can receive CCWG-related messages.
Who runs this group?
A Steering Committee of volunteer CCWG members created the group's charter, mission, and member parameters. Group admission is facilitated by the coordinators of the National Capital Region chapter of InfraGard (www.infragardncr.org). The technical platform for the portal and listserver is maintained by the Executive Partnership for Integrated Collaboration, or EPIC (www.epicus.org), a nonprofit group based in Charlotte, NC.
What if I have further questions?